Provide kids with the space to unplug, breathe in the fresh air, and most importantly draw nearer to the One who created it all and loves them dearly.
There are scholarships available, contact [email protected] to learn more.
Grow Closer to God & Experience
the Love of Christ
Through camp, your youth will hear about Jesus Christ through sound biblical teaching in our Chapel and Fireside services. They will have opportunities to grow closer to God through daily devotion & prayer times, and to make new friends through our family/team time activities.
When Is My Camp
Note: Bear Creek kids are all in “Zone A.” when there are multiple.
Please check the highlighted dates.
- Family Adventure Weekend May 26-29
- Senior High June 18-24
- Family Week July 2-7
- 9th-10th July 9-15
- 5th-6th Zone A July 16-21
- 7th-8th Zone A July 23-29
- Worldview Camp July 31-August 5
- Family Weekend August 10-13
Active Outdoor Fun!
Pine Haven Camp has all the activities you could shake a Balsam Fir stick at. Here are some of the many things to do:
- Swimming, Kayaking, Canoeing, Canoe Trip
- Team Sports like Softball, Sand Volleyball, Flicker, Basketball, Kickball, Soccer, etc.
- Free Time activities like Carpetball, Tetherball, Gaga Ball, Hanging out with friends, Jammin’ in the Chapel!
- Evening activities like the Talent Show, Family Skit night, Capture the Flag and Bonkers, or other all-camp games.
How To Sign Up
- Let Kathy Stolhanske know you’re going so we can help figure out rides ([email protected] or call 507-884-1028).
- Register at Pine Haven Christian Assembly (after March 10)
Donate & Leave a Lasting Impact
Many of us adults have fond memories of camp, but also profound turning points in our life can be attributed to a summer camp being used by God to shape us, teach us, and sometimes heal us. Camp is one of the best ways to get kids’ attention and hear the gospel. Partner with us to provide kids the resources to experience God in a deep way.