What to Expect
Steps Needed Prior to Campout
- Activity Permission Form
If you haven't yet filled out the 2022-2023 Bear Creek Youth Activity Form, Please have an adult fill that out.
- Pay for Costs: $45
The cost for this trip is $45 and that includes meals, canoe or tube rental, campsite fees, and a t-shirt (if signed up early enough). Pay via the button below, or on Sunday, bring cash or a check written to Bear Creek Christian Church with "Youth Campout" in the memo.
Don't let the cost preclude you. If you don't have funds at the moment, we can help. If you have some money to give, just enter a custom amount on the payment page, otherwise, Contact Justin [email protected] and let him know.
- Pack Your Bags
Spirit & Truth Campout Packing List
- Sleeping Bag
- Bug Spray
- Sweatshirt or jacket (cave is around 48°F & temps can drop at night)
- Sturdy shoes for cave/hiking (no flip-flops for cave)
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet
- Clothes okay to get wet for canoe (or tubing backup) trip
- Money for Ice Cream (Tues.) and possible souvenirs in Lanesboro
- Good attitude
What Not to Bring
- Cell Phones, Phones, smart watches, IPods, AirPods, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles, magazines, comics, fireworks, or any explosives, etc., are discouraged. Any of these items brought to campout will be left in the church van. We will give parents the phone numbers of all the leaders.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in tents. Please do not send snacks and drinks. Any snacks brought will be collected at registration and not returned. Items for dietary concerns need to be pre-arranged with our Food Service Manage.